COVID-19 is still impacting on all our lives. Our business priority is protecting the health and wellbeing of our associates, whilst supporting the global health care industry through continued production.
In response to recent updates by the UK government we have further revised our working practice to reflect the changes made. We continue to consult at every level ensuring our processes are developed to provide a robust approach.
Key areas of development include:
- A ‘work from home where possible’ stance
- Mental health considerations
- Continues support of clinically extremely vulnerable associates
- Maintained awareness of social distancing guidance
- Appropriate use of face coverings
- Controlled movement and access
- Maintenance of cleaning regimes
- Considerations for ventilation
- Control of visitors and contractors
- Travel considerations
- Maintenance of communication channels